Thursday, November 15

Oh, it's Thursday!

(Never could get the hang of Thursdays.)

Not a lot going on right now. I've been working on the Dr Who scarf, which is now up to my gallbladder scar when doubled (about 7 feet total, I think). I think I'll do a few more color sections, maybe an additional two feet or so, add the fringe and call it done. After all, my dad's birthday is Monday, and it's been a bit chilly out. I'm sure he'd enjoy a scarf to wrap up in.

I also cast on a pair of Bellatrix socks last weekend for the November Sockdown (which is on Ravelry and is something fyberduck created). I'm using the Skacel Trampoline yarn that my mom bought for me when she and dad were on holiday in Utah for their 25th anniversary. The yarn is stretchy (as the name implies) and black, purple, blue and green.

As for the needles, I'm using two new Addi lace circular needles, which I bought Saturday at my LYS. They're 9,000 times better than the inflexible Susan Bates circs I was using, though the cables are much longer and feel a little gangly. I could probably do two pairs at once on them, if I wanted. (And I might want, I might.)

That's all I know. BAS is coming to visit this weekend after All-State. Hooray! Must clean house, must clean house.

No comments: