Monday, November 19

Dr Who scarf done!

It's officially my dad's birthday, and sure as the sky is blue, I finished the Dr Who scarf. Wanna see?

Dr Who Scarf


I don't have an action shot on my dad just yet, but if you want to see an action shot and a scary expression on my face, here you go.

Other than that, I've been working on my mom's Breeze socks and a little more on my Bellatrix socks. (I would have linked those to their respective Ravelry pages, but there are no photos yet, so there's no point.)

I've joined the group on Ravelry called The BobBoosters, which is kind of a warm, fuzzy, make you feel good group. I also volunteered to coordinate a Bobmas Eve party for Iowa Ravelers. Bobmas Eve is Thursday, April 10, because Ravelry was born on April 11. (For non-Ravelers, Bob is the owner of site creators Casey and Jess.)


But now I have to go deal with customers and answer phones in the front office because of some really stupid work stuff.

No comments: