Wednesday, September 12

At the Faire

Saturday was great fun, let me tell you. No, better. Let me show you. (These pictures aren't actually mine; they belong to Mistress Saucy Dish and the Dread Pirate Joyfully.)


The Fab Four at the Faire.
In the back are Mistress Saucy Dish and the Dread Pirate Joyfully.
I'm in the front, next to the Medic of Wonder.



Mistress Saucy Dish at the Stupid Stump.


The Dread Pirate Joyfully and the Dorian Pirate Queen pause for their adoring fans.


Never mess with a troll ... even a local one.



That's really all I've got for today. Got to finish knitting that slightly secret project. I should only have a few more rows before I hit the ending ribbing ... then photos, if I can find a camera. (Mine's gone missing. I miss it and my 1GB flash card dreadfully.)

No comments: