Tuesday, June 5

Mondays are for margaritas

Last night my mom and I escaped town to celebrate my birthday, which is Wednesday. We decided to eat dinner at On the Border, a Mexican restaurant at Jordan Creek.

I'm pretty sure it was everyone's birthday. I heard them sing "Happy Happy Birthday" about 97 times (okay, maybe it was only five or six). And of course, as we're finishing our giant margaritas, my mom comments to our server about all the birthdays and that that was the reason we came, too. So I got a free song and a yummy, gooey brownie out of the deal, which was excellent.

I also got some new shades at the Lane Bryant, mostly because I needed some and they were only $10. (Not the ones with the bling, though, Dustro. I got ones with smaller lenses so's I didn't feel like a bug.)

Also, when I got home, I stuck my head in my bathroom, as I knew the LLs had been there working on the shower. Lo and behold, it's nearly done! If they work on it today and tomorrow, I might actually get to shower in my own house before I leave for Dorian! Amazing. (I took pictures of its almost-done-ness, but I left the camera on my dresser. I'll try to grab it when I'm home for lunch.)

So yes, nice birthday celebration. And I'm getting a new shower for my birthday, seems like. Woo!




Because I'm a follower (a.k.a. a sheep), I did this like the rest of the knitting blogosphere.


xamonster --

[noun]:

An immortal



'How will you be defined in the dictionary?' at QuizGalaxy.com


Always knew there was something a bit quirky ...

2 comments:

The RHD said...

xa! hope you have a wonderful birthday!

Sara M said...

Happy Birthday! (oooh, free brownie... cool restaurant)