Thursday, June 7

It's my birthday and I'll shower if I want to.

(I officially have a shower, and have used it twice already.)

The birthday was a blast, despite the fact that I had to work. I think my highlight of the day was when BAS called me for the second time and started the conversation, "I am such a bitch." To which I of course replied, "Why?" "Happy birthday!" Apparently she realized, toward the end of a music lesson she was giving, that despite having talked to me earlier, she had in fact forgotten the birthday wishes. That totally made me laugh.

After working, the 'rents and a brother and I went to Fuddruckers, where we all ate too much food. And do you know what they do on a birthday? They start with an announcement over the loudspeaker. And then they make you stand on a chair and hold a giant sundae on your head while they sing at you. Talk about funny yet embarrassing! (You know I loved every second of it.)

I'd have to say, it was sehr gut, the birthday. And tomorrow's going to be even more fun — Dorian officially starts! Woo!

I've got to head home and make sure I've done enough laundry and packing. I'll try to post, but you know how these things are.

Peace out!

No comments: