Thursday, May 31

Never could get the hang of Thursdays.

I haven't been in for a while, but I'm still alive. The Mr. Howdy Pilgrim weekend has come and gone, for which I'm quite grateful. I got to see Baby T (or more appropriately, Baby TJ-LO) for a couple of days — what a doll! A little screaming here and there, but he's 18 weeks old, so what else would you expect?

I'm going to O!town with the just-graduated Timmy to visit Dustro. Hopefully they can help me find some fun fancy clothes. I tried Lane Bryant and Torrid here and, apart from finding a bra covered with berries (which also turns into a racerback, giving you extremely good posture) and a pair of "pedal" pants, I didn't get a whole lot.

Once I'm back from O!town, the goal is to packpackpack for Dorian. I'm planning to carpool with Timmy on the way up and drive the little red car on the way back, which my brother will have driven up for high school week. Did I mention he made it into musical theatre? I'm so excited for him. Whee! And the other brother has college orientation a couple of days before the grand concert, so he and the rents are all going to be in Decorah for it. I'm super pumped.

And the word on the street is that BAS, my partner in crime rockstar co-counselor, is getting a sassy new haircut. Photos, please!

Alas, I must get some work done.

No comments: