Monday, May 21

Tidbits, or ways I get distracted at work.


Doesn't Friday's forecast sound delightful? "Several hours of sunshine." Sweet! I love that sunshine stuff, contrary to what you may believe. (I'm not always a vampire or cave-dwelling creature.)

Know what else I love? My local news items: They served a wonderfully delicious salad buffet.

And the award for Best Subject in a Spam Email goes "Rebecca Blake": Maybe what I need to be truly well is to have the opportunity of becoming violently ill in order to re-evaluate my priorities and get my life in order. Tying for second were "Andromache" with A dream has come through. and "Wilson A. Adrian" with peter apprehend.

Also, I learned the other day that our mayor severed his ear after tripping and catching it on a box or something like that. Hott.

Oh, all right. You've pulled my leg. I share some pictures with you.









Isn't my family just swell?

3 comments:

Sara M said...

Very swell. Mine run screaming whenever I pull out the camera :(

Are you getting ready to pirate it up on Friday?

Unknown said...

Yea aunts!

dustin said...

You and your mom have the same smile? :)