Monday, May 21

Busy weekends make me sleepy

I haven't managed to fall on my butt lately, so that must be a good sign. I am, however, excruciatingly tired. I spent all of Saturday (11 a.m. to about 9 p.m.) working on a souvenir edition for "Howdy, pilgrim"'s 100th birthday, and all of Sunday doing graduationy stuff for my brother. Because, you know, he's old like that. Thanks to a fancy camera that my dad bought from Kas, I caught part of the ceremony on video. My favorite part? They were somewhere in the 'S' names, and I zoomed in on my brother, who had long since gotten his diploma and was just waiting, just as he was getting a huge yawn. (Getting a yawn? I don't know if that's English.) So that put me at home at about 9 p.m. yesterday. And it's Monday.

The good news is that Dorian's not far away. I'm pumped for this year. I've got to make some fun signs or something for the art shows, I think. And I've got piratey plans for door decs and floor decor, so I hope BAS likes them. We're to be co-counselors again, and roommates, too! Of course, that means we're on the fourth floor with lots of stairs, but that's fine. (I've been walking to and from work, so my legs are extra strong. Rowr.)

Now if only my LL could finish the bathroom so's I'm not crashing on the couch at the rents' house, life would be perfect.

So now it's time for dark chocolate, to give me a little pep.

No comments: