Wednesday, April 12

Ellis tonight!

I just finished photographing my Princess Bride swap items. I'd post them here, but I don't know if dayzi is somewhere lurking in the shadows (if so, hello!) — I want her to be surprised. I really enjoyed making the items, and think they turned out okay. I probably could have fancied up a couple of items a little more if I'd been struck with inspiration a little sooner.

-----


Dustro's coming to visit today for the Ellis and Erika Luckett show at the Ritual Café, 7 to 9 p.m. tonight, if you're in the area. I'm pretty excited. The Ritual Café is a great venue, and they have awesome (and appropriately named) Divine Chai. Mmm. Since he's planning to be in town by 3 or 4 this afternoon, I imagine Dustro and I will wander around Jordan Creek or something before the show. Who knows what we'll be up to? I'll bring the camera along, just in case.

I have to toot my own horn just a tiny bit this morning: I got my postal form finished before 10:30 this morning. That has to be some sort of record, as I usually get it done around noon. I probably messed something up (every week the form comes back with some minute correction worth 20¢ or something like that), because the check's not quite as big as usual, but it's only a couple of dollars under so maybe that's nothing.

P.S. Fyberduck, I think your blog's making my computer freak out. It keeps giving me the spinning beach ball of death ...

No comments: