Friday, March 17

Products, please!

Chicago River A piece of advice: Never leave the house without moisturizing just because you think you have no time.

I shall expand on this further: even if you end up making breakfast for three teenage boys, which threatens to make you late for work and you're the only one in the office today.

I have relized lately that if you neglect to moisturize right after washing your face, you will end up having to moisturize at least two or three times more. If this is never the case for you, please suggest some products to try. I'm currently using Dove Foaming Cleanser and Dove Essential Nutrients Day Lotion.

Actually, while I'm talking about products, is there anything that you'd suggest, dear readers, for exfoliating hands? I'm to the point of sticking my hands in a sandbox, if there were one accessible. My mom always tells me to use Satin Hands, because she's a Mary Kay dealer consultant. But I hate it. It's gross and nasty and makes me feel so greazy.


* Chicago River,
originally uploaded by sparkles.

No comments: