Tuesday, July 19

O Holy Mackerel

What a good idea. Read fifty books in a year. Doesn't sound too tough, does it? In fact, I could probably go pretty high on the list. I'll have to look through my back entries so that I can count 'em up.

This week's paper wasn't too difficult to put together, I think. Except for all of the late stats and softball photos, of course. That was a really big pain in the butt, but it happens. The paper's nearly done, I'm thinking, except for placing a few last things in Sports and finding out if I-35 wins tonight so that I know whether to put "Good luck" or "Congrats on the season" ... but that's the least of my worries.

Dustro found an apartment in Omaha and faxed me the app, which had been originall faxed to him. Too bad I can't really read it. I call their office today, though, so I should be getting a replacement. I suspect that it's important to be able to read a form before signing it.

No comments: