Thursday, June 30

It's alive

Like most blogs I've read lately, I apologize for being a bad blogger. Life caught up with me, tackled me, and deprived me of food, sleep, and air conditioning (beyond Brandt). My mom called me at Mixolydian (post-Dorian party), and she told me that the air conditioning had broken some time over the week that the padre y perro were left home alone. I grumbled at her and then continued mixing fruity alcoholic drinks. (These are good for watching counselors play volleyball against music faculty.)

I think I have a weird bug or something (headaches that make me feel like I'm spinning, and sweating with very little provocation, despite the fact that the air has been fixed). I probably didn't help the situation by staying up until 4 a.m. to finish Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire last night, further provoking it by not having eaten anything yet ...

My brothers desperately want to buy World of Warcraft, which requires an online monthly fee. My mom, of course, refuses unless the older of the two gets a steady job to pay for it. And then they pout.

Beyond working for working for el padre at the paper, I'm unemployed. At least he's paying me $10/hour ... I can buy a computer at last.


The real world is such a drag.

No comments: