Monday, July 4

Chickenfoot!

It's not a good family reunion unless you've played dominoes with three or more old people. I learned how to play Chickenfoot, which is much easier than the other game I know, Mexican Train. The game goes a lot faster.

I will have to post some photos of this chicken-centered game, if I ever get time on our computer at home. This photo shows Roy (at least, I think that's his name) placing a piece at the beginning of a round, Ing(eborg) watching in the background, and Andy (my maternal grandfather) watching Roy closely. The reunion was of the Blomberg sort, in a city of the Swedish sort.

My brothers finally convinced the 'rents to let them buy World of Warcraft and, after the more-than-24-hour download, the computer has been since monopolized. I, however, bought another Eddie Izzard DVD, Definite Article, and spent some quality time laughing my ass off.

I'm going home now -- I've done enough work for the 4th.

No comments: