Sunday, May 1

May day

Today is the first of May, and there were flurries. They look rather like Dippin' Dots, according to Chi.

And today marked the third time this semester that I have sent an email without the attachment that was supposed to be attached. It's all for the same class, of course. I also got to see Hitchhiker with T. BoJangles today, and I must say, it kind of rocked my face off.

A few notes:
Dustro, yes that was country music. It got louder after you left, as did the girl on the cell phone. Who talks on a cell phone in a computer lab?
Shoe Diva, thank you for worrying about my senior paper for me. You saved me a lot of trouble. :-)
TBoJ, thanks for accompanying me to the movie today. I had a fab time. [Psst! You owe me almost $20 now, but don't worry about it now. I know where you live.]

That's all, folks.

No comments: