Saturday, April 30

SGF, part deux

First things first: I have finished and turned in my senior paper. It was due yesterday at 5 p.m., and I got it done at about 4.45. One of my friends dressed himself in a 39-page draft of his paper when he went to turn in his final copy. He somehow ended up looking like a samurai, complete with helmet and staff. I rolled up an extra copy of my paper and sword-fought him.

---

SGF stands for strip go fish, which I played last night. That makes it twice in the span of less than a month. Unfortunately for me, I did not win. A lot of times. There were a lot of naked people last night. Before SGF, we played poker, which I do not know how to play, and drank. Huzzah for Peachtree's peach schnapps! I was a little more thunk than I drunk I was.

---

I would also like you to know that I have gotten emails from the following persons:
Slung H. Cervixes ("Haven't we met smrhewoee broefe? :)))")
Damask G. Silencer ("What's your pleasure, squire?")
Kleptomania I. Microfilmed ("Wlel I neevr did!")
Barley E. Sliest ("RE: Unkownn e-book on how to have sex with any woman ...")

... and I just had to share.

---

And also, I found out that The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy IS playing in Decorah afterall, despite Yahoo! having nothing to say on the subject. I knew I shouldn't trust Yahoo. The bastards. But I'm going to a recital tonight, and I don't know that I'll be able to go see it.

But I should.

No comments: