Monday, May 16

6 days ...

Posting is another way to procrastinate right now, while I write my last take-home essay for my anthro test. And I had to continue the countdown theme.

Today is Megan's birthday, so we went to Cho Sun's, where she could get a free birthday buffet. Little did we know, Ilana's craving for sushi was so ill-timed that people had to leave before she even got her food. Damara had gone through two plates from the buffet before Ilana got the MENU. That's how bad our server was. Good thing it wasn't the one who always signs the check, "Thanks, Dustin", leaving us to wonder for a split second if he is flirting or not. Definitely not. Other than that, dinner was good.

Today also marked the last day of Greek for me. The final was easy, as it was passages from Revelation. I've noticed that New Testament Κοινη is grammatically easier to understand, and that certainly helped me finish in only 45 of the alloted 120 minutes. I'll miss Greek. That class was entertaining, to say the least.

Okay. Less distraction, more paper action.

There are six days left.

No comments: