Tuesday, May 17

5 days ...

I thought I'd try to do something a little more original with the last five days, so I took pictures. After all, "I never think of the future - it comes soon enough," said Albert Einstein.

I got my hair cut yesterday, which I think I forgot to mention. Had the overgrown forest that was my brows waxed, too. (She said I had great shape.) I made Damara get a ticket for me for the Star Wars midnight showing. My mom told me last night that they're going, too, and that I had to take my phone along so that she could call me afterward. Little does she know that I plan on being a little bit drunk. Heh heh heh.

Tonight's the good-bye Mark party that JoFo organized at her house. I'm going to try to find a veggie tray. Healthy things are good.

That's all I've got, folks. After all, there are five days left.

No comments: