Wednesday, May 18

4 days ...

If you take 1 1/2 bottles of Cuervo (as in, "Jose is my lovah"), mix with 6 limes, two oranges, one voice instructor and 10 or so of his of-age students, you get a damn good time.

First, of course, was the chatting: "So what are you going to do this summer / in Eau Claire / next year / in England / for the rest of your life?"

Then came a couple of shots, courtesy of Mr Cuervo, followed by drrrty jokes:

* A man walks into his house with a duck under his arm. He finds his wife, and says, "This is the pig I've been fucking." His wife looks at him and says, "That's not a pig -- that's a duck!" The man says, "I wasn't talking to you."

* A man goes to a diner. The sign behind the counter reads, 'Grilled cheese: $2 Hand jobs: $10'. The man signals a waitress over, leans close to her, and asks, "Are you the one that gives the hand jobs?" She replies, "Yes, I am." He then says to her, "Then wash your hands and make me a grilled cheese sandwich."


There are four days left, and I'm gonna do some drinkin'.

No comments: