Friday, May 20

2 days ...

Right, so I'm a slacker and skipped three. It was a great picture, too.

So yesterday I went to Gunder, thanks to the drunken plans of some of my voice studio. There were eight people total, and six Gunderburgers ordered. [For those of you not in the know, a Gunderburger is a pound of hamburger, a popular item at The Shanti in Gunder, IA.] I split one with Stinky Faust, and JoFo split one with her roommate. Everyone else had their own. It was good times, without the addition of alcohol (for once this week).

Then last night Shoe Diva and I watched Christmas Vacation and got good and sloshed, thanks to Thadd's game of Drink Every Time Someone In The Movie Says "Christmas". We were well on our way to tipsy just from the opening credits. Both of us drank four wine coolers in those 97 minutes. Good times.

After dinner tonight Jon and I decorated our graduation hats: we both put the number "42" on it in stickers. (And a peace sign in the middle on the button thing that holds the tassel.) Also good times.

Oh, and I think there's gonna be some "unclothed futbol" tonight, if you know what I mean.

There are two days left, and I'm not drunk enough for that.

No comments: