Thursday, December 9

Good news

A small list of the good things right now.

(1) I am 95% certain that I will have the job that I want next semester — production manager. That means I get to design a whole new layout for the paper. I'm pumped.

(2) I just got my Buddhism paper back, which I wrote on my zazen meditation experience. I got a B+ [10/12 points], which is wonderful, considering the fact that I've been testing at C-level [sea level] on all of my tests. My grade might go up a little before I bring it crashing down on the final!

(3) I am ahead on my short papers for paideia, and even though I'm down a field trip, I think it will be fine. There are two more left to write — one for tomorrow, and one for the final. And by the by, our final, I believe, will consist of turning in our final papers and having a potluck. That means I'm going to be making green bean casserole for the second time this semester. Yummy.

(4) I am finished serving on the PRIDE council during my college career. Not that this was ever necessarily a bad thing, but sometimes enough is enough. I'm glad to let other people have a chance, like my biddy Sam. She's in one of the co-chair positions for next semester, along with my co-chair from last semester, Sumnah.

(5) I walked by the back door of Marty's at just the right time today. I saw Drea out there, smoking a cigarette [ewe] and talking on the phone. But who was she talking to? Sumnah! I was so happy to get to talk to her for a couple of minutes. She told me that she's having a good time, and I can't wait for her to come back. I think she have some good stories and probably more ideas. And she'll bring the lesbian population back up.

(6) It's rainy/misty today, and I love this weather. I could just eat it.

(7) Tomorrow is Friday, and I am thismuchcloser to going to Greece and Turkey in January. I am beyond pumped. I've talked to a couple of people that are in the same class, and they are getting more and more exicted daily, just like me. [I just told one of them that if I don't see her before we leave for break, I'd see her at the airport. I'm just that excited. Woo! J-term!

No comments: