Friday, October 29

Incredible

I got my immunizations today for my trip to Turkey and Greece in January - the second shot for Hep B and the first for Hep A, one in each arm. My right arm hurts significantly more than my left arm, although my left arm started hurting after Dustro attacked my left arm in Buddhism. But there's this one spot in the middle of my right forearm that just keeps hurting ... er, reminding me every few minutes that it's there. It's a little bit frustrating, but not terribly so. I turned in my consent/health/emergency form at 3.30 today, and I'm pretty excited. I paid the balance of what I owe for the trip yesterday. I am up-to-date and on time - quite the feat for me.

Oh, and I don't remember if I mentioned my two new yarns: two balls of Lion Brand Incredible in "Autumn Leaves" and Jo-Ann's store brand in the Angel Hair in "Forest Green." I didn't realise that I went with such an earthy theme - I got them at two different stores in two different cities. The Incredible is a ribbon yarn, and since I've been wanting to test ribbon yarns, I spentlet my mom buy it for me. And the Angel Hair was so soft that I couldn't pass it up. It's probably going to become a scarf. Maybe even a present for someone (although I may have to hoard it for myself).

Well, I'm off to dinner yet again, then speding some quality time with friends.

No comments: