Sunday, October 31

Frustrations

(1) I didn't know how to adjust my phone to the pointless phenomenon that is daylight savings time, and I kind of freaked out just now. Actually, no. I got mad at my phone. The manual tells you nothing. But I fixed it. Somehow.

(2) I need to do some spring cleaning or I am going to freak out big time. My brain is so cluttered that all I want to do is sit in a corner and rock back and forth.

(3) I don't understand Buddhism, but when asked to pinpoint what I don't get, I cannot. I don't know how to write this paper that is due tomorrow - has been assigned for a good long time now - or how to make it sound like I might know a little about what I'm trying to say. I don't think I'll succeed, although I know that's a bad stance to take, setting myself up for failure and all. But you see, I haven't had to write a real paper for a good, long time. I don't know how to write papers. They're so tedious and they don't make sense and trying to read the articles that are supposed to be references is much more tedious than all of that because I can't process all of the words because my brain is on OVERLOAD.

(4) I wish I understood relationships more.

(5) I like Halloween, or at least what it used to stand for. All this candy just gives me headaches and cavities. It is, however, a good excuse to watch RHPS with that girl I live with. The only sad part is that when I tell her that Dr. Frank-N-Furter is Tim Curry, she just smiles and nods and looks clueless.

No comments: