Sunday, September 26

Birthday girl

We had a grand celebration of AE's birthday. Her 22nd birthday was certainly more momentous than her 21st (mostly because no-one got busted this time). We began out evening at T-Bock's, a bar + grill sort of place. Having very few scruples last night, I decided to go for the peanut butter burger, which was surprisingly tasty (and in fact I could only taste the peanut butter when it dripped on to a couple of my fries). Also, Cast Away was playing in the background.

After the bites, I decided that I desperately needed to buy some tequila, so a bottle of José came back with me from the liquor store down the street. We got some limes at Fareway.

We were going to start playing spoons right away, but someone decided that everyone ought to be a little more drunk before we did any of that, so we took a tequila shot. It was hilarious to see everyone's face, stuck in the sour position after sucking on the lime wedges.

We started playing spoons, and since we had eight people, it was a little ... crowded. And funny. The loser of every round had to take a shot. In the case of our DD's, we let them suck on limes. Mmm. I must've taken six or seven shots of tequila before we even made it to the bar. It was craziness. I can't even remember all of the alcohol I had last night ... yikes.

Anyway, it was good times. Especially the leftover green bean casserole from Yum KipPotluck on Friday.

No comments: