Wednesday, February 4

Somewhat better news

I don't have to go to towers, apparently, for Greek and Latin. Byron managed to get them to move class back to Main where it belongs. [Or in the Martay's conference room, but we're going one step at a time here.] I've dropped French, though I still can't get into the anthro class. I don't know. The stupid folk art class won't help with my intended art minor, so I'm irritated with that. If worse come to worse, I suppose I could just take it ... but now it's looking pretty pointless. Ech. And I had wanted to take Computer Art as well, but that won't help me with the minor.

I've gotten myself into a small mess, haven't I? Went all gung-ho and didn't really think about anything. Typical.

The good news is that my dad has a new job starting next Friday and that they finally sold our old house. Woo hoo!

No comments: