Thursday, February 5

Anylonger

(Hmm. I've noticed American copy editors really like turning "any more" into "anymore". I wonder why they never turn "any longer" into "anylonger".) said Neil.

You know, if class were anylonger ... then it would be like J-term. I don't think I like you anymore. [I was just testing his theory. I don't like the words smushed together, either.]

...
Last night. Cheesecake splurge thanks to the Lovely Boy With The Softest Hair Ever. [He deserves a new blog template, too, just like my other homies.] Anyway ... cheesecake is the most wonderful thing in the world and we ate ten of twelve pieces. *moan-ish sound* I love cheesecake. At that rate, we'll have to start a Cheesecake Anonymous group.

Okay. I won't keep you anylonger from your regularly scheduled day.

No comments: