Wednesday, February 11

Hey, kittenfish!

"If I have seen further it is by standing on the shoulders of giants," said Isaac Newton.

I particularly love the above quote. My astronomy prof brought it up in class last semester. I copied it down somewhere and promptly forgot all about it, until it arrived in the daily email full of quotes from my mother.

I got into that sociology class. Thank goodness I don't have to take Norwegian Folk Art. I was seriously getting worried. I really like Marion [the prof for the soc class], too. She's a riot.

A moment ago I went back to yesterday's post to reformat something, and I had a thought. [...] I know that some bloggers tend to go back and edit previous entries [or delete them, if they feel so moved]. I don't usually do that, which I find almost odd* since I tend to change my mind a lot. Just a thought.

Also, in recent days I have learned that this symbol [†] is called a dagger. I had always thought it was a cross for some reason [most likely my crazy religious background which my mother still tries to gently prod me back into].

*Note: the adjective odd doesn't really work. My mental thesaurus hasn't been working lately - I've only recently [hopefully] gotten past my jumbled-up-ness of nouns. [Too many modifiers in that last sentance. Too bad.]

PS: Throw rocks at boys.

No comments: