Sunday, April 20

Project monogamy

I've spent a good portion of the weekend working on Laminaria, which was in the latest issue of Knitty. Below is the most recent picture, taken Friday. I'm considerably further along now.

Laminaria


The only thing that I'm finding difficult about the pattern are the 2-into-9 and 3-into-9 stitches. They're a little tricky (especially the ssk after the 2-into-9), but I've managed to convince the stitches to go the right way. I'm halfway through the second repeat of the blossom chart. There are eight repeats total, followed by two edging charts.

My only goal for completion is by Dorian, and I think I'm quite on track to meet it. I have a few more projects in mind to have done by Dorian as well, but I'm going to try to practice project monogamy for the moment.

Now I think I'm going to catch up on an episode of The Riches via Hulu, which is the greatest site ever. Today.

No comments: