Tuesday, March 18

A couple of links for you to follow

Visit MyMiniCity. It's cute.

VitaminPalooza is going well, except I forgot to take them this morning, and Saturday night. Oops! I do think they're starting to make a difference, so that's a good thing. I committed to another month of VitaminPalooza.

My mom and I went to 10,000 B.C. on Saturday (then out to dinner, which is why I missed my vitamins that night. She did too). It was a pretty good movie. I wasn't sure what I was expecting, but what I saw wasn't quite it. For instance, there's a love story. And lots of sand. It was what was in the lots of sand that I really didn't expect. But I won't spoil it, if you'd still like to check it out. I'd give the movie 3 1/2 stars, I think.

Oh, and check out this Peep Show. It's really hot. And safe for work.

And I've been reading a fun web comic called Questionable Content. Check it out.

And yes, Biddy Love, she is. She is cute, has at least one kidlet, and bats for the opposite team.


Edited to add: Sometimes I have difficulties discerning the difference between coffee and tea, olfactorically speaking.

No comments: