Monday, February 25

A meme in my pants ...

Look, another post! Ok, so it's just a meme. Still, it made me laugh! I found it reading Bumblefee's blog.

1. Put your music player on "random." Skip songs with not-very interesting titles (such as "Concerto #4 in E minor").
2. List the titles of the first 25 songs to come up.
3. Put "in my pants" after each title.
4. Bold the ones that actually made you laugh.



1. Star People in my pants
2. Kiss You Off in my pants
3. Straight from the Heart in my pants
4. Change the World in my pants
5. I Love You in my pants
6. Agony in my pants
7. Don't Explain in my pants
8. Precious Things in my pants
9. Twice in Every Show in my pants
10. I Should Tell You in my pants
11. Every Story is a Love Story in my pants
12. Over My Head in my pants (Quite prepositional, don't you think?)
13. All I Want in my pants
14. Reason Why in my pants
15. Body to Body, Heart to Heart in my pants
16. Insane Crotch in my pants (This is a clip of Michael Kors commenting on PR)
17. On the Steps of the Palace in my pants (Another überpreposition!)
18. Suddenly I See in my pants
19. Sweet Suicide in my pants
20. Letter Read in my pants
21. No Place Like London in my pants (Made me laugh because it's Johnny!)
22. I'll See It Through in my pants
23. Velvet Revolution in my pants
24. Father's Son in my pants (Um, no!)
25. I Wanna Get Back With You in my pants (Tori Amos and Tom Jones! How could that not make you laugh?!)

No comments: