Tuesday, January 8

Howie Mandel, all in white

I had a very interesting dream last night. In fact, I woke up and for a few minutes, I was quite convinced it was real. And I know some of you might not enjoy reading descriptions of others' dreams, but tough luck, I say.

I was at work. All the desks were gone in the front office, and the walls were a bright white (I assumed someone had been painting). Suddenly, the office despot walked into the room, crying. She had gotten fired, and everyone that *she* had fired was hired back.

And then our owner walked in through the back door, his head shaved bald, wearing a white suit and looking oddly like Howie Mandel (who resembles our owner about as much as a pebble resembles a Lamborghini.


So that was fun.

Anyhow, the book challenge is going well. In addition to Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire, I started reading The Dragonriders of Pern by Anne McCaffrey. I'm about halfway through, and enjoying it quite a lot. It's been a long while since I've read any Pern books, so it's nice to come back to that.

Really, that's all I have. There hasn't been a lot of knitting lately. I've got half a pair of Mrs. Beetons done, and I'm still working on the Bellatrix socks.

ETA: Bwahahaha! I had to share this with you: The Top 25 Men Who Look Like Lesbians according to Cracked.com.

No comments: