Tuesday, January 1

Happy new year!

Apologies to Ms Kim, for at my New Year's Eve party, there was no knitting, no Harry Potter watching, not even any André. I wasn't drinking due to having to be lucid at work today. But I did find a sparkly flapper headband after the fact and wore it for a good five minutes.

To share a sentiment I saw a few times at the Knitty Coffeeshop yesterday, May your best of 2007 be your worst of 2008. I found it to be more than appropriate, and thought I'd like to share it with my loyal readers. (Thank you, two people!)

Resolutions seem to be the cool thing to do 'round this time of year, but I was never really one of those people. Nevertheless: to be more wholly me and to be more involved with activism are two goals I have for the coming year. I managed to curtail a couple of bad habits over the past few months, though one is trying to sneak back in, and I feel all the better for my accomplishment.

No comments: