Monday, October 1

That's a long scarf, friends.

The Dr. Who scarf is coming along nicely, I think. I've finished the first of four columns in the text-based pattern; 23 color blocks and 360 rows later, the scarf reaches from the floor to right about where my scar from gallbladder surgery is (or about 7 inches below my sternum). There's a nick on the cable of my circular needle, though, so I'm going to try to exchange it later today. It didn't bother me at first, but I think it's beginning to catch the yarn more and more.

I don't know a whole lot more than that. I'm just doing a lot of reading (Something Wicked This Way Comes, Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone, and The Princess Bride) and a lot of watching movie commentary (POTC: Dead Man's Chest and The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy are the most recent). Really, everyone should watch movie commentary. It usually has excellent bits of trivia.

Now off to work, where I shall think about fun things (Haben Sie mein Dodo geshehen?) whilst performing the mundane (Bingo starts Thursday at the Community Center. A meal will be served 5:30 p.m.).

No comments: