Monday, April 23

Hey, look. A window!

We have a new window in our office now, a huge picture window. It doesn't feel so much like a cave anymore, which I appreciate. I'm thinking I'm going to need some matchstick blinds here pretty soon, as it almost lets in too much light. (It's washing out the display on my monitor a bit.)

I managed to finish up the package for mint for The End of Harry Potter swap. I sent it off this morning, and I'm starting to feel a bit of anxiety. I very much hope she likes everything. (I can't imagine she'd hate it, but you never know.) I haven't gotten the last swap package together for the SP8 swap yet. I feel like a bad partner, but I should be able to get it finished soon.

Taming of the Shrew this weekend was fantastic; my brother is a rock star as Petruchio. It was an interesting experience seeing Shrew done in modern dress, but I really enjoyed it. Oh, and speaking of my brother the rock star, he's thinking quite seriously of going to Dorian. He even wants to send in an audition for musical theater. How cool is that?

Fyberduck has some potential dental work coming up, so of course we here at CM wish her the best of luck. Wisdom teeth are never fun.

3 comments:

Sara M said...

thanks (resisting the urge to cringe right now) End of Harry Potter! *sigh* Can't wait to see what your crafting genius has wrought, tho...

Anonymous said...

Yay for windows! I would hate being in an office without them. Your package was dropped in the post yesterday. You should have it in your hands by the end of the week!
-MonsterPal

Anonymous said...

My tracking devices say that you have recieved your last gift. I hope you are enjoying it! I have had fun shopping for you! Hope all is well.
-MonsterPal