Thursday, February 1

They're called thestrals!

I caught the last 10 minutes of Bravo's Top Designer last night. I have drawn the following conclusions: 1) it's a carbon copy of Project Runway, 2) Todd Oldham thinks he's Tim Gunn (even with the double consonants!), 3) I've found me another show! I don't actually watch a whole lot of tv ... when I do, it's either movies or The Weather Channel. I make the fancy-schmancy digital guide tell me what movies are showing right now, and go from there. Well, unless Mythbusters is on.

I got a couple of fantastic pieces of jewelry yesterday from my mom's co-worker, who makes and sells jewelry when she's not working at the lab. I'll see if I can steal the digital camera at work later today to show off mine. The other is on its way to the Peach State.

Oh, and this post over at Dustro's place made me laugh. I starred it in my feed reader, I was so amused. Sometimes even hardcore muggles will come to the dark side, eh?

If you're at all interested in knitting and / or miniatures, view this slideshow on Flickr.

Speaking of dark side, I've got some swap knitting to do, so after this game of Spider Solitaire, I'm off!

No comments: