Wednesday, January 31

500 posts!

Hooray! This is post #500! I can't believe CM has been going strong for so long. What a nice surprise today.

Let's see ... SP8 officially starts tomorrow, which means I ought to put up some sort of button or something. (Done!)

And the local art center is (still) begging me to teach a beginner's knitting class. I think it would be a lot of fun. I think about it off and on, about all the things that I'd want to do in preparation — swatch different stitches, swatch "right" and "wrong" techniques, have a giant swatch or display made with huge dowels and rope ... I know, call me crazy. But teachers get half of the entry tuition, which is a very good reason to ponder this further. Also, I should officially join the Friends of the Art Center group instead of just getting the mailing because we're a publication.

I haven't made much more progress on the shawl, unfortunately, but I've been working on stuff for the swaps I'm in. As I said earlier, SP8 is under way. Sendouts for the Neil Gaiman 3 swap on Craftster are next Friday; Fyberduck should be sending out the matches for the Hogwarts Houses swap tomorrow or Friday.

Oh, and I've officially been (sham)poo-free for a month. I notice a definite change, as my hair and scalp don't feel as dried out as usual. Winter is always the worst, but not so this time around. Now I just have to teach my face to keep up.

And off to the post office I go!

1 comment:

Sara M said...

Yay! Congrats :D