Wednesday, January 10

Wednesday evening

Suddenly I feel like I've been blogging a lot, and that most of it is nonsense. So, on with the show!

New Zealanders have an interesting sense of humor. Of course, with a country full of sheep, one can understand how this movie was inspired. (FYI, the phrase "Violence of the Lambs" was used in this trailer.) Linkage via Irie.

And speaking of movies, which I seem to have on the brain lately, I watched an HBO documentary earlier this evening called Middle Sexes: Redefining He and She. I enjoyed it, as it explained how some different countries view the intersex gender.

Oh, and I was reading a blog just now that referred to Brittany birch DPNs and Brittany spears. Bwah ha ha!

And I found out today that my brother is on Facebook. *headdesk*

No comments: