Sunday, January 7

Orbs and flight

Life is going on as usual. Last night we decided to have a bit of an adventure. Sister Berthe, inspired by a few episodes of Ghost Hunters, decided that we should take some cameras and a white noise machine (said to attract ghosts) out toRoseman Covered Bridge. You can read her account on her blog. We went just a bit before dusk, and shot a fair amount of photos.

When we came home (after a briefcappuccino run, as it was chilly) we started looking at the photos. It turns out we captured quite a few orbs. Very interesting. This one has a patch of fog in the lower right corner; it seems to have a trail behind it as well. Also, there's a very bright orb hovering on the closer side of the railing. I think it's my favorite picture.

I've signed up for the Knittyboard's SP8, which should begin toward the end of the month. I'm kind of excited, as I've always heard good things about secret pal swaps, so I decided to take the plunge.

Anyway, I'm going to get back to this odd little Kenneth Branagh and Helena Bonham Carter movie, The Theory of Flight.

2 comments:

ZantiMissKnit said...

Oooh, creepy!!!
That's the sort of thing my old roommate and I would have done.

shiarah said...

I love the photo! I would have been totally wigged out by it if I'd taken it with that purpose in mind, but it's always cool to see what others have done. :D

I'm in SP8 too, and can't wait! Okay, so I'm already having dreams about buying SP gifts, I'm that much of a weirdo. w00t for gifties in the mail!