Friday, December 15

Bye bye, Rainbow!


There was a moment yesterday when I might've had to choose another kitten name, as the potential owner wasn't sure which her five-year-old son would like better. We sent photos, and he chose the girl, who would have been named Trillian had he chosen Slartibartfast. Slarti's on the left in this photo. I don't know how we got them to pose like that, but they're adorable (adorable flujo, even).

That said, I finished my projects for Fyberduck and will send the package out after work. (And let me just say that one hank of the alpaca I got during the Covered Bridge Festival was actually wool, perhaps a blend. I hadn't noticed before, but the fibers are kinky and not so alpaca-like. But it still looks good knitted up.) I'll post pictures probably a week or so after she gets the package.

After that, I'm grabbing Rainbow, the kitten that looks most like her mother, and taking her to DSM. She's the first to leave the house; I wonder how Sarah will feel, having only four kittens to look after.

I have more Festivus knitting to get done, including mittens, a scarf, and some hats. Time to look through my wool stash!

No comments: