Friday, November 3

Knucking about

Every morning for the past week, around the time the second person gets in the shower (perhaps 6:30-ish), I hear a low, rumbling growl. After a moment the growl becomes more intense, and suddenly bark! barkbarkbark! and I mutter something about strangling the dog and bark! and shut up! and then I can't get back to sleep, because I've realized that I have to pee.

Also, I just met Congressman Tom Latham.




And I do have photos of knitting, as proof I've been Knucking around.

Knucks on hand


See> It's all pretty. There are just gigantic holes where each of the finger bits meet, but that's what all those tails are for — stitchin' it up, baby!

Today's been a better day: no flat tire, no skirt, and it's payday. And I get to go to a musical tonight. Maybe I'll work on the stockinette bit of the other Knuck then so's I don't have to worry about shaping sans pattern and light. I didn't end up having any rum, for whatever reason.

And goblinbox, usually they'd do the same around here, but someone wanted to salvage the usable wood. Reduce, reuse, recycle and all that jazz. (Usually the Jeep's not so hard on me, but we had to put a new battery in it recently, too! Ah well. Good ol' Bullet.)

No comments: