Tuesday, October 17

Light stuff

Two quiz things. The first? Four things, from none other than Fyberduck.

Four jobs I have had:
1. Museum "curator" (okay, I just had keys)
2. Coppy editer
3. Office manager
4. Knitter (who doesn't take a commission now and then?)

Four movies I can watch over and over:
1. The Princess Bride
2. Rocky Horror Picture Show
3. Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy
4. Clue

Four places I have lived:
1. Des Moines, Iowa
2. Winterset, Iowa
3. Decorah, Iowa
4. Omaha, Neb.

Four television shows I love to watch:
1. Project Runway ("I didn't steal the bitch's dye!")
2. Mythbusters
3. The X-Files (old school)
4. Supernatural

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. McAllen, Texas
2. Rainbow Point Lodge, Canada
3. Athens, Greece
4. Istanbul, Turkey

Four of my favorite dishes foods:
1. Dolmades
2. Parmesean chicken with cheesey carrots
3. Dad's turkey roll concoction
4. Sharp cheddar, wheat crackers and a crisp apple

Four websites I visit daily:
1. Craftster
2. Bloglines
3. Gmail
4. interesting links from Bloglines

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Visiting friends in the South
2. Athens, Greece
3. Selçuk, Turkey
4. Hanging out with knitters / spinners

Four bloggers I am tagging:
1. You.
2. Know
3. Who
4. You are.

The second? How psychic am I really?

take the psi-q psychic test yourself

'Bout that much. Spied at Sachi's place.

Also, Knitty's surprises are up. How about Housefrau?

No comments: