Friday, October 27

It's Friday

... so this may not make a whole lot of sense.

Just now I thought, "Ooh! I'll put up a few photos of me and Thuja today!" and then I checked for my camera. Yep, it's at home, so you'll just have to wait.

Speaking of brushing teeth, (okay, that was Fyberduck) I have to share the pimped-out-ness that is the Colgate 360°. It makes my mouth feel so clean I can hardlly stand it (that is, until I eat a Caribou Coffee chocolate mocha granola bar thing). I swear, my teeth have never been so excited about a toothbrush. (Interesting thing I've noticed is that I've nearly always used that brand of toothbrush, but the other "C" brand of toothpaste. Odd.)

And a moment of vanity: I'll be getting my hairs trimmed tomorrow. I think I may dye my hair tonight, as I found an old-ish box of the stuff. We shall see. I'm in the process of growing out my hair (shock! awe! disaster!), but I need a bit of a trim. Growing the hair out could lead to some interesting results.

I think I'd like to start on some Thuja-matching Knucks this afternoon. If we don't take a field trip to Goodwill. That, of course, depends on the internet installer and when s/he shows up.

Also, today is my aunt's birthday. Timmy's x-mas twin. Woo!

No comments: