Monday, October 23

An illicit affair

I'm not going to mince words here: I've been cheating on someone.

I've had this relationship for two, three weeks now, and it has been really slow. It's not that we're not cooperating or anything ... we're just not speaking at the moment. I didn't mean to put the relationship on the back burner, but with this weekly newspaper thing and the Festival, well, I've been preoccupied. I just haven't been able to devote the time and concentration necessary to keep the relationship going hot and strong.

And then I saw it. The perfect relationship. Not only is this one moving faster — we've been together since Thursday last and already we're much farther than my other, terribly pitiful ... thing.

So ... do you want to see photos of my new love? Of course you do.



I told you it was going faster than the other relationship. Snicket and I haven't parted ways, of course, but we have barely glanced at one another in more than a week. I'm sorry, dear Snicket. I just really needed a fling. Thuja was just the answer.

Thuja and I are gettin' jiggy with it in Artyarns Ultramerino 4 and US 6 Boye Balene II dpns. There may be enough of the merino left for Knucks to get in on the action, too.

No comments: