Wednesday, August 2

Home again

How was my trip to the Bulbous Nose of Iowa, you ask? Have a look.

Beth's house
This is the brand new house.

Sarah's got her pinochle face on
We may have stayed up late playing pinochle.

Maggie has a scarf
A very fashionable cat.

Bye, Bye Zoolander
A little "Blue Steel" action.

Namij and Aramad enjoy coffee
Enjoying Panera bagels and coffee with friends.

Beth got hit by the AJ
A moment of strife during breakfast.

A little croquet?
We played a little leisurely croquet.

Sasha snuffles bugs
The dog likes hunting bugs.

World's Largest Truckstop
I stopped at the World's Largest Truckstop,
which has it's own website, on the way home.



It was a wonderful trip, and very good to see my friends again. I may have convinced B to come visit during the state fair. O, to eat a lamb burger ...




I've managed to get some more work done on the POTC swap. I did a little polymer clay work last night (into the oven this afternoon, I hope), and cut some strands of yarn this morning for another project. I've got some knitting to finish up and some to start, and one more project needs wrapping up. (That was a pun, but you don't know that yet. Heh heh heh.)

I'm off to finish work, and hopefully Craftster will be back up before I leave. It's been down this morning both times I've checked. (I referred someone to Craftster last week. I felt so proud.)

No comments: