Friday, July 21

Nothing but Celine


This comic was in yesterday's paper. It made me laugh, and I was glad to find it online (and colorized!). As some people have heard me say before, Celine Dion is really the only thing I hold against Canada.

Right now it's a pleasant 65 degrees and raining. It must be really muddy out at the fair today, but I'm not due for another photo shoot until tomorrow morning. I'm sure it will still be muddy, and I'll be photographing mules. Mmmm ... muddy mules.

I spend all day yesterday (four or so hours) freshening up the blog. I was trying to get it to do something like this, but it wasn't cooperating, so I modified this one until it worked properly. I probably would have been better off just adjusting my other one, but there you go.

I've recently started reading a sci-fi series written in the mid-80s; the first book is Shards of Honor by Lois McMaster Bujold. I was drawn into almost immediately. A little more background can be found at Fictionwise eBooks.

More later. It seems I have been commissioned to transport three boys (two brothers and a cousin from Louisiana) to lunch later, and I have to get some work done, too.

No comments: