Thursday, June 29

Your ham is lame.

Clouds


This is pretty much how I've felt since leaving Decorah and Dorian behind for the summer: blah and cloudy. I have reasons, of course, some more recent (and post-Dorian) than others: leaving old friends behind, leaving new friends behind, lots of tequila, strange smell emanating from my closet, dog waking me up at 4 a.m. today. But let's talk about some really good moments from Dorian 2006.
    Dorian
  • Me: Your ham looks lame.
    EADOS*: It tastes about as lame as it looks.
  • TACC: I nead ears.
    Me: These are ears.
    TACC: I mean scissors.
  • Camper: I don't actually love you. I just said that.
  • Counselor: Our floor activity consisted of a bird funeral.
  • Camper: I lost my trombone**, so, like, do you have it?

  • Mixolydian
  • CDHOM: What's so funny?
    Me, very drunk but not wanting to appear so: Everything!
  • tequila
  • creamation stories


* Names changed a little. EADOS: Exceptionally Amazing Dean of Students. TACC: The Amazing Co-Counselor. CDHOM: Camp Director, Host of Mixolydian.
** Or any other item or instrument that could possibly be lost.


I meant to say more about Dorian (and to post sooner). But I didn't.

I did manage to work on a couple of socks, though. I've got most of a 2x2, except a toe, and about 4 inches of Jaywalker.

No comments: