Friday, June 16

Dorian quickie

Last night we performed Seasons of Love, and a number from High School Musical for the Variety Show. We wore white polyester jumpsuits for that one. Yes, I was wearing a white polyester jumpsuit. I also did not dance the number, but instead helped play a triangle. I say "helped" because I held it and another girl did the actual, um, tringling.

I also wrote a wedding, as Timmy (Timbelina) got married to a fellow counselor (female!) ... It began, "Mawwage. Mawwage is wot bwings us togebbah today ..." and ended, "By da powah wested in me fwoo da Uniwesaw Wife Chuch, I now pwonounce you man and wife. You may kiss da bwide." I wore a pope hat, which I made out of newspaper during my art classes and painted blue. It matched my officiant's robe (aka Nordic robe) very well.

The children think we're crazy. That's all for now.

No comments: