Thursday, May 25

Awkward situation #297

... and then some.

Is it just me, or does every awkward I-don't-know-you-very-well-but-I-think-I-want-to-kiss-you moment come with the phrase, "What would you say if I kissed you?" 'Cause that's fucking strange. (Okay, so that's only happened to me twice, and the other time was at least six years ago. All others in between were pretty much encouraged by alcohol.)

Other awkwardness followed, including getting called both prude and straight. That's what I get for trying to be nice, I guess. Nothing I particularly want to pursue in the relationship department, that's for sure. (Thanks, roomies, for bringing home another co-worker.) The whole situation dampened my mood enough to make my workout this morning kind of suck.

I've never really been a "dog person", anyway.

Ah well. You know what they say. Guilty feet have got no rhythm and all that. Well, perhaps if "they" were George Michael, they might say that. Probably not, though. That song's just been stuck in my head for days.




Anyway, I've purchased tickets for tomorrow night's 10:30 showing for "X3: The Last Stand". I hope there's another preview for "The Omen" so I can sound awkward again.

No comments: