Wednesday, May 24

Another $20, another day

Bush is a war criminal Things are looking up, despite yesterday turning into what I'm calling "Monday Part Deux". I found this amusing $20 in the till and traded it for one of my own. I had to share. Mr. Jackson, after all, doesn't lie.

The Letter actually turned out to be the least of my worries yesterday, as we didn't have enough space to print it this week; Memorial Day items crowded it out, leaving me another week to think of a retort — coming from me, it would definitely be a retort as opposed to a response.

Thank you, those of you who left comments. I have taken them to heart and will ponder the topic fully this weekend, which looks to be my next chance of downtime. If you didn't see Chris' link in the comments, take a look. The code seems to be 1, 5, 4, 3-4-1-2-5 (all of the options for "paragraph four"). Talk about lame. A thank you to Chris, who was brought here all the way from Albany, New York, via Google. In the words of the great Eeyore, "Thanks for noticing me."

No comments: