Tuesday, February 14

UFOs!

I've been listening to classical music solid for the last couple of days. It's beginning to make me restless. It's a good thing there's an oboe playing right now, or there could be chaos. Because I have a new position at the paper, I've had many more things to do than usual, so there's that, too. And next week I get to fill in for our obit / legals person, because she thinks she needs to go on vacation or something.

I managed to frog my knitting for the KO last night, but i haven't cast on again yet, because I had to wind all of that mess into a couple of center-pull balls. (Oh, and I used a plastic sword sheath for a makeshift nostepinne.) While watching the X-Files. (UFOs, eh, Fyberduck?) I am all set to cast on tonight and get some serious knitting done.

That is, if I ever get out of here.

No comments: