Tuesday, February 28

Out-iversary

Some of you bloggers who don't post very much are in danger of being on probation. Once I decide what the consequences are, I'll enforce them. But for now, please blog. Please?

I have a little indigestion from eating Nutella with some crackers. I don't quite understand why. I wonder if the Nutella's rancid. Ew.

If some of you are into podcasts, you should check out the Rubyfruit Radio podcast. It's all music, and all female artists.

I think that the beginning of the chorus to James Blunt's Wise Men is eerily similar to this song (whose lyrics may be better interpreted as "hold me closer, Tony Danza").

Oh, and tomorrow is my third anniversary (out-iversary?) of The Phone Call. That is, "Mom, you remember when I went to Pride with B and P one time? Well, it wasn't just to support them. ... Oh, and I'm more of a big bang person, too."

Full of tact, I know.

No comments: